||Victor Ochoa (Chair), Alden Mudge (Vice-Chair), Barbara Newcombe, Peter Reinke, Lily Kimura, Jon Sylvester, Kathryn Kasch
- Commission Staff:
- Daniel Purnell, Executive Director
Judith Silverman, Executive Assistant
- City Attorney Representative:
- Mark Morodomi, Deputy City Attorney
- Roll Call And Determination Of Quorum
- Approval of Draft Minutes of the
Meeting of September 8, 2003
A Report And Action To Be Taken In the Matter Of Complaint 03-08 (Dimon)
MATERIALS FOR THIS ITEM WERE PREVIOUSLY DISTRIBUTED IN THE SEPTEMBER 8, 2003 AGENDA PACKET AND ARE AVAILABLE FROM THE PUBLIC ETHICS COMMISSION UPON REQUEST. COPIES WILL ALSO BE AVAILABLE AT THE OCTOBER 6, 2003 MEETING.
A Report And Action To Be Taken To Initiate A Complaint Against Merlin Edwards For The Alleged Failure To File A Quarterly Report On Lobbying Activities
- A Report And Action To Be Taken To Request Written Legal Advice From The Office Of The City Attorney Regarding The Application Of The Oakland Sunshine Ordinance And Public Records Act To The Oakland Museum Of California Foundation, Chabot Space And Science Center Foundation And The East Bay Zoological Society
- A Report And Action to Be Taken Regarding Amendments To Public Ethics Commission Bylaws
- A Presentation On Campaign Ethics From A Representative Of The Markkula Center For Applied Ethics
The meeting will adjourn upon the completion of the Commission's business.
You may speak on any item appearing on the agenda;
however, you must fill out a Speakerís Card and give it to a
representative of the Public Ethics Commission. All speakers will be
allotted three minutes or less unless the Chairperson allots additional
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities
Act, if you need special assistance to participate in the meetings of
the Public Ethics Commission or its Committees, please contact the
Office of the City Clerk (510) 238-7370. Notification two full
business days prior to the meeting will enable the City of Oakland to
make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility. In compliance
with Oaklandís policy for people with chemical sensitivities, please
refrain from wearing strongly scented products to events.
Should you have questions or concerns regarding
this agenda, or wish to review any agenda-related materials, please
contact the Public Ethics Commission at (510) 238-3593 or visit our
webpage at www.oaklandnet.com.